Need to talk to us? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Please note, MiVAN does not handle concerns or complaints about specific programs. To report a concern, please contact MI-CAC or your Contract Analyst.

If you are a victim of crime or need immediate assistance, use this link to find resources in your area.